In addition to the complete text of the print book, the Interactive Edition adds the following features:
• In-text links to official, online versions of Scripture, the Catechism, and Church documents so that students can study quotes from the text in their original context.
• In-text links to online biographies of all the saints mentioned in the student text.
• Photo galleries that explore topics in the text.
• PowerPoint presentations that review key concepts.
• Links to online videos that explore people or concepts in greater depth.
Catholic Social Teaching: Christian Life in Society will guide students in exploring and understanding the social teachings of the Church. It will address the major themes of Catholic Social Teaching and what they express about God's plan for all people and our obligations to care for one another, especially those in need in society.
The course will move students to a life service and work for the Kingdom of God.
In conformity with the Chatechism of the Catholic Church and the USCCB's curriculum framework.